Toothless has a soft spot for Rapunzel. Also he secretly likes to tease Hiccup.
Idk I wanted to do something silly/sweet. uwu
“i really hate white people, white people contribute nothing to society and they’re stupid”
said in a language and alphabet invented by white people
white wearing clothes made by white people
on a machine that was invented by white people
living in comfort because of white people
probably in a country that was built by white people
2. The clothes we wear today are the result of thousands of years of changing fashion trends coupled with cultural influence of various societies and adaptation to weather. In fact, in order to migrate out of a specific region of Africa 170,000 years ago, man had to create clothing. Yes, whitey, clothes were invented in Africa. An A-line wedding dress looks like a honbok, does that mean whenever you wear a dress you’re wearing clothes “made by Korean people”? And whether or not you want to get technical, the following statement still holds true: your shit is probably literally made by brown people.
3. The personal computer was collectively invented by a number of people from few nationalities, namely Dr. Mark Dean (WAt a Blak mAn be docter? hoW do!??!) who not only was integral in the development of the PC BUT ALSO holds 3 of the original 9 patents to PCs.
4. Living in comfort. AHA! The funniest thing about this assertion is that instead of being wrong because it’s just factually wrong (like all of the other things you said), it’s wrong because it’s completely subjective. You can’t just say opinions and act like they’re facts. And if we wanted to qualify/quantify what it is to live “comfortably,” I can assure you the statistics would work against you. In colonized countries, non-white people have more mental and physical health problems due to their oppression by ignorant white assholes (such as yourself). And before you say it’s because they’re genetically predisposed or some more ignorant shit like that, it’s specifically because the quality of healthcare they receive is lower, the access they have to healthcare is more scarce, and fewer opportunities had compared to white people.
5. As much as I can see you enjoy talking out of your ass, I’ll have to shoot you down here. You see, while societies in Africa, Asia, and the Americas were incredibly complex, had systems of irrigation and merit-based education systems, intricate trade routes, whole libraries dedicated to actual knowledge and not a corrupt obsession with God—while the rest of the world was developed, Europe lagged behind.
You guys were still shitting in the streets and drinking from the lakes that said shit would seep into. You guys thought showering was bad for you. That’s why the Black Plague started in Asia but somehow had the worst effect in Europe, killing 30-60% of the European population. Towns functioned as commercial centers, but long distance trade was still undeveloped. Every single thing that the Europeans used to better themselves as societies was literally borrowed from other people (but since white supremacists like you never give other societies credit, this “borrowing” quickly becomes “stealing”). In fact, European conquest underdeveloped Africa.
And just in case you are equating physically building societies with “a country built by white people,” you can miss me. White conquest was literally a history of white people going to another country, destroying everything in sight, then rebuilding their own (inferior) white structures over it in the name of “it’s better” and “white is right.” In the case of slavery and colonialism, white people didn’t build shit—slaves built it for you.
This post isn’t for you—ignorant people like you have plenty of opportunities to indulge in fact-seeking and knowledge-absorbing. You are intentionally vapid. You will probably get defensive instead of actually investigating the FACTS that I’ve told you here.
No, this post is for the people who read your post and didn’t know how to respond. Also, I really enjoy making fools of fuckheads.
In short, kindly pull a curtain over your bottom half; your ass is showing.
the fact that OP thinks white people invented fucking everything is a huge testament to their stupidity which makes this post so ironic its almost lethal
things tumblr needs:
- an option to lock the source, so that no one can change it and steal text posts
- an option to force someone to answer an ask privately when you send it
- hide posts if you’ve already reblogged them
- searching multiple tags
Onceler: At first I didn’t realize
I needed all this stuff,
I had a little cottage,
And that cottage was enough.
A place where I could sit and knit,
A place where I could sell my Thneeds,
But now I’ve had a little time
To re-assess my needs.
And I need a bigger office,
I need a bigger chair.
A bigger desk, a bigger staff,
A bigger hat to wear.
Because I’m biggering,
I’m figuring on biggering,
And biggering is triggering
Lorax: Now listen up, meathead.
I’m going to say this once, and I’m not gonna repeat it.
Greed…it’s like a little pet, alright?
And the more and more you feed it,
The more hungry it’ll get!
But…no, you can’t really blame greed
No, that’s stupid.
You see, it’s gotta word inside.
Yeah, that’s right.
It’s one that always needs to feed,
And it’s never satisfied.
You get it?
And the more you try to find it,
The more it likes to hide. Okay?
Now listen—that is NASTY little word.
And I like to call it “pride.”
Now that’s why you’re biggering!
Listen here, idiot!
I”m sick of all your biggering!
Because all that biggering is triggering more biggering!
Got that? Alright!
Onceler: There is a principle of nature,
That most every creature knows.
It’s called survival of the fittest,
Yeah and this is how it goes.
The animal that wins has got to
Kick and claw and bite and punch.
And the animal that doesn’t, well
They wind up someone else’s lunch.
My company’s an animal,
That’s trying to survive.
Struggling, and fighting,
Just to keep herself alive.
And that’s why I’m biggering,
I”m figuring on biggering,
And all this biggering is triggering
I won’t stop!
I’m biggering and biggering,
And biggering is triggering more biggering.
And the customers are buying,
And the money’s multiplying
And the people are all lying
And the lawyers are denying,
Who cares if some things are dying?
I’ll just keep biggering.
I think everytime I find this song I’m just going to reblog it because I love it and think it should have similar treatment to How bad can I be
at least for me it will