what the fuck texas, what the fuck.
1. Pronounces separation of church and state as a myth.
2. Demands that Congress withdraw federal court jurisdiction over pending cases involving religious freedom and the Bill of Rights
3. Demands that creation be taught as a part of Texas public school science curriculum.
4. Opposes the sale and use of emergency contraception and backs the Legislature’s war on women’s health programs
5. Rejects “any sex education other than abstinence until marriage” in public schools
6. Advocates banning abortion, even in cases of rape, incest or to save a woman’s life
7. Advocates the repeal of the Voting Rights Act
8. Advocates repeal of minimum wage laws
9. Advocates abolishing the Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Education
10. Advocates abolishing the Social Security Tax and replacing with Individual Retirement Accounts
11. Abolish Pre-K and Kindergarten programs
12. Demand tax-payer funded educational vouchers
13. Demands there be no regulation, accreditation, licensing, or testing for private or home schooling
14. Demands an end to state licensing regulations for certain professions
15. Demands repeal of Hate Crimes Law
16. Declares LGBT Texans are a threat to society. Calls for doing away with any laws that protect them against job discrimination and hate crimes.
17. Calls for more funding cuts for Texas public schools, even more than the draconian cuts of 2011.
18. Demands change to the 14th Amendment
19. Threatens federal judges with impeachment for not following Conservative philosophies in controversial court cases
20. Calls for repealing Sarbanes-Oxley and the Dodd-Frank Act
21. Calls for increasing the authority of the highly politicized and dysfunctional State Board of Education to establish the curriculum of Texas public education. (i.e. the SBOE would appoint the Texas Commissioner of Education)
texas gop is insane